Our T-Shirt of the Month for January 2022, made of 100% organic cotton by a worker-owned co-operative, and supporting grassroots labour unions in South Asia. Fitted for women/femmes, celebrating the life of revolutionary socialist Rosa Luxemburg, who was murdered by right-wing paramilitaries in January 1919 in Germany. It features a quotation from an article she wrote just a few hours before her death, responding to claims by the governing social democrats that order had been restored in Berlin after a massacre of revolutionary workers: "'Order prevails in Berlin!' You foolish lackeys! Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will 'rise up again, clashing its weapons,' and to your horror it will proclaim with trumpets blazing:
I was, I am, I shall be!"
This t-shirt is available strictly limited edition for this month only. Be sure to preorder yours by January 31 as all t-shirts will be sewn and printed together.
- Women/femme fit t-shirt with round neck, fitted cut at waist, shorter sleeves and less long than the Unisex fit, knitted neck tape.
- 100% organic cotton, single jersey, 160 g/m², 0% elastane in fabric
- High quality water-based screen prints: environmentally and skin friendly
- Sizes: XS - S - M - L - XL - 2XL
- Made with dignity by the worker-owned Humana Nova cooperative
- Supports Abahlali baseMjondolo, a shack-dwellers' direct action movement in South Africa
- Supports grassroots labour unions in South Asia through ExChains
- Learn more about our 'T-Shirt of the Month' collaboration with dna merch here
- With global shipping like everything in our store
Please make sure to carefully choose your size by checking the size chart below and the sample pics here.
Width: Measured 2cm beneath the sleeves across the shirt
Length: Measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom end of the shirt
When will I receive my t-shirt?
Sewing and printing of each T-Shirt of the Month will take approximately four weeks after preorders stop at the end of the month. The shirts will then be shipped from Germany by March 10, 2022. Estimated shipping time for the EU, UK and Switzerland is 4-7 days from then. USA and rest of the world will be 7-14 days.