High quality, WCH Solidarity Basic hoodie, made with dignity by a worker-owned co-operative and supporting grassroots labour unions in South Asia. With monthly preorders, and so generating no overproduction or waste: see production and shipping schedule, below.
- Made with dignity in the EU by a self-organised worker cooperative without a boss
- 80% cotton, 20% Polyester, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, soft touch
- Single jersey, 330 g/m²
- Color: black, melange, bordeaux, navy
- Hoodie with kangaroo pockets, rib cuffs and hem
- Adjustable flat cords – visible 20 cm each side x 1,5 cm
- Slightly tighter fit, order one size larger than your average t-shirt size
- Global shipping
Please make sure to carefully choose your size by checking the size chart below and the sample pics here.
Width: Measured 2cm (1in) beneath the sleeves across the hoodie
Length: Measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom end of the hoodie
Please note that these are sized as form-fitting garments. If you prefer a regular fit, you should order one size larger than your average t-shirt size.
When will I receive my item?
Sewing and printing of each WCH Solidarity Basics item will take approximately four weeks after preorders stop at the end of the month. The shirts will then be shipped from Germany by the 10th of the following month. So for example a shirt ordered in May will be manufactured in June and shipped by July 10. Estimated shipping time for the EU, UK and Switzerland is 4-7 days from then. USA and rest of the world will be 7-14 days.