A sturdy and warm, pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater celebrating the life of legendary Chilean "riot dog", Negro Matapacos ("Black Cop-Killer"). Like Loukanikos in Greece, Negro Matapacos was a stray in Santiago who joined demonstrations and riots by students and workers, always confronting the riot police, and beloved by protesters. He died peacefully in 2017, and his life is celebrated in songs, a documentary, and graffiti murals around the world. He was a good boy.
Illustration by Liz Yerby.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem