A sturdy and warm sweatshirt remembering that the origins of Pride are in the Stonewall rebellion against police violence, and that the police force has no place at Pride. It also has a nod to struggles against the colonialist Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Illustration by Zola MTL of Just Seeds.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Proceeds from this item have been donated to Indigenous land defenders in Canada.