A sturdy, warm, pre-shrunk, classic fit sweatshirt commemorating Sid Hatfield, a unique character in US labour history in that he was a chief of police who was an ardent supporter of mine workers organising for better pay and safer conditions in West Virginia during the mine wars. He was assassinated by Baldwin-Felts agents, who had been hired by mine bosses to break a strike.
It features an old working class English slogan, "All Coppers Are B[not very nice]", which has been criticised by some for its generalisation and lack of nuance, which this design addresses.
Designed by Jeff Mooridian, Jr for WCH.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Global shipping
• Custom printed individually for you with no overproduction or waste