High quality, WCH Solidarity Basic 100% organic cotton blank t-shirt, made with dignity by a worker-owned co-operative and supporting grassroots labour unions in South Asia. With monthly preorders, and so generating no overproduction or waste: see production and shipping schedule, below.
- Made with dignity in the EU by a self-organised worker cooperative without a boss
- 100% organic cotton, combed, soft touch
- 0% spandex in the fabric, also not in the rib
- Single jersey, 160 g/m²
- Color: black, white, red, blue, lilac (dyed with AZO-free colors in accordance with international eco-standards)
- Round neck
- The unisex t-shirt has a straight fit
- Supports grassroots labour unions in South Asia
- With global shipping like everything in our store
Please make sure to carefully choose your size by checking the size chart below and the sample pics here.
Width: Measured 2cm (1in) beneath the sleeves across the shirt
Length: Measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom end of the shirt
When will I receive my t-shirt?
Sewing and printing of each WCH Solidarity Basics item will take approximately four weeks after preorders stop at the end of the month. The shirts will then be shipped from Germany by the 10th of the following month. So for example a shirt ordered in May will be manufactured in June and shipped by July 10. Estimated shipping time for the EU, UK and Switzerland is 4-7 days from then. USA and rest of the world will be 7-14 days.