A sturdy and warm sweatshirt celebrating the green bans by Australian construction workers mostly in the Builders Labourers Federation – dubbed the "Proletarian Town Planning Institute" by the press. From 1970 to 1975, workers blocked billions of dollars of development which would have been harmful to the environment, or to working class or Aboriginal communities. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Designed by WCH using some artwork from The Housing Monster by prole.info.